There are SO many benefits to joining the Starke County Chamber of Commerce. All members benefit from:
- the opportunity to meet and build your relationship with other business colleagues
- the ability to network and grow your business
- demonstrating you care about your community
- show customers that you are reputable and here for the long haul (consumers are 63% more likely to purchase from a Chamber member, 82% relate you to economic growth)
- market your business at chamber events including monthly breakfasts
- list your business on our website directory
- Gain additional online advertising through social media posts done daily
- prove your expertise by teaching a class to other Chamber members, potentially gaining new clients and customers at the same time
- take advantage of SEO as the Chamber and it’s directory are recognized as a reputable site
- vote at our annual meeting in November
- meet potential future employees
- recognition as award winning business through our Business of the Month program
- ribbon cuttings for new businesses or grand (re)openings
- discounts offered to our members, such as on insurance, phone and internet costs, advertising and more!
Surely with that much value membership is expensive…right? Wrong! Membership structures are as follows:
Individual -This membership encompasses only individuals that do not fit the other classifications. This membership is singular without a business affiliation, or participation of the spouse or any other household member. $50.00
Non-Profit, Micro Retail & Small Business-This membership encompasses retail businesses with less than 10 employees. Employee participation is encouraged but only one representative will be able to vote. $85.00.
Business/Professional-This membership encompasses lawyers, doctors, accountants, for profit health entities, larger small business with 10 or more employees, etc. Employee participation is encouraged but one representative will be able to vote. $150.00
Education/Government– This membership is for school corps., colleges, universities and government. $175
Small Industrial-This membership encompasses industries with 25 employees or less. Employee participation is encouraged but only one representative will be able to vote. Up to 25 employees $200.00
Large Industrial-This membership encompasses industries with 26 or more employees. Employee participation is encouraged but only two representatives will be able to vote. 26+ employees $300.00
Corporate-This membership encompasses corporations with main offices outside Starke County. Employee participation is encouraged but only two representatives will be able to vote. $350.00 (Banks, hospital)
Special Class Membership-This membership encompasses utility companies and other regional corporations. $350.00 (IE. NIPSCO, KV REMC, CenturyLink)
We have bundled packages too:
Our $1000 Bronze Package includes:
- Breakfast Sponsorship at one of our AM Starke County Meetings
- One team (4 people) and two golf hole sponsorships at our golf outing
- Logo placement on our Chamber website for the entire year
- Two tickets to our Annual Awards Dinner
Our $1500 Silver Packages includes:
- Everything mentioned above in the Bronze Package PLUS
- Dinner Sponsor at our Annual Awards Dinner
- Advertisement in the Leader on our Chamber Chatter page for 3 months
Our $2000 Gold Package includes:
- Everything mentioned above in both the Bronze and Silver Packages PLUS
- Listing as a Premiere Sponsor of the Annual Awards Dinner
- Sponsor Listing at Quarterly Chamber Events
- Logo placement on our Chamber banner (displayed multiple times through the year)
Ready to Join?
Submit your application to us at 400 N Heaton, Knox 46534.
Thank you for your continued support!
We extend our thanks to our wonderful sponsors.
Our Gold Sponsors:
Our Silver Sponsor: